This disclaimer governs your use of our Public Spend Forum Europe website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website. Public Spend Forum Europe is owned and operated by Public Spend Forum LLC.
2. Intellectual property rights
The intellectual property rights in reproduced case study, customer related materials shown on the website or similar materials (including branding and logos, website designs and content and literature) are the property of their respective owners. In all other areas and unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
You may view, download, and print pages or forms from the website for your own personal use only, subject to the restrictions below. The material and content (“Content”) accessible from this site, is the proprietary information of Public Spend Forum Europe or the party that provided the Content to us, and our Company or the party that provided the Content retains all right, title, and interest in the Content
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website or in other publications);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public without our express permission;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
This site may be hyperlinked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to Public Spend Forum Europe. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or our Company. Our Company has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyperlinks are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and our Company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyperlinks or the sites hyperlinked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyperlink to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by our Company of that site.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of the Company or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos. SME and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
6. Limitation and exclusion of warranties and liability
We endeavour to ensure that information on this website is correct, but we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date or accurate.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. The Company disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
Our Company does not warrant that the functions or content contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Our Company does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Company may make changes or improvements at any time.
You, and not our Company, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of the site or the Content. We make no warranty that your use of the Content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Company does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by us or other sources. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
We cannot guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may have destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. We do not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
Nothing in this disclaimer will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Users of the site will at times submit comments, information or other material to Public Spend Forum Europe. You hereby grant to our Company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to our Company through this site (together, hereinafter known as the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Our Company will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations.
9. Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contains hyperlinks to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). We will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that the Company considers insecure, we will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
12. Entire agreement
13, Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. Our details
The full name of the Company Public Spend Forum LLC. We are registered in the US and our registered office is at 1331 H Street NW, Suite 600 Washington, DC 20005. You can contact us by email at psmith (at)publicspendforum.net